Scheduled Maintenance: My Warrington (my.warrington.gov.uk) may be unavailable for a short time on 29 February 2020, between 11am to 12pm for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Our interactive roadworks map shows the location and details of local works and road closures.
Warrington has a widespread network of cycle routes both on and off road and new routes are being added all the time. Improvements are also being made to the roads to make them safer and easier for cyclists to use. You can view cycle maps on the interactive map, or download them as from our cycling page
Ordnance Survey maps - Local and national maps
- Google maps - Interactive online maps including a "street view"
- The National Library of Scotland's map website hosts a selection of Ordnance Survey maps for the UK
- Tithe maps (c.1840) and some old Ordnance Survey maps for the historic county of Cheshire are available on-line on the Cheshire Record Office website
- Discover old Ordnance Survey maps of Cheshire and Lancashire from Old Maps Online
- Luftwaffe Bombing Target Maps of Warrington