You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Parsonage Way park
The project started on site in February 2020 with initial drainage works and removal of the existing dilapidated fence. Unfortunately, work to lay the new pathway, and the rest of the drainage work has had to be paused while the wet weather improves.
Currently, the site is too wet for the vehicles and machinery. Work will resume once the weather improves.
About the scheme
Parsonage Way Field is in need of improvement to enhance the visual appeal of the space, create a new entrance and improve drainage.
We've entered into partnership with Great Sankey Parish Council to deliver improvements over the next year, which will significantly enhance the appeal of the park.
Initial works include:
- Construction of a sub-surface drainage system across the field
- New footway link across the field from Liverpool Road to Parsonage Way
- New litter bins and benches
- New tree and shrub planting along the sides of the field adjacent to residential properties
- Ornamental flower beds
- Trees pruned and maintained
For more information or to be added to the mailing list for updates, please contact us: