Scheduled Maintenance: My Warrington (my.warrington.gov.uk) may be unavailable for a short time on 29 February 2020, between 11am to 12pm for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Recruitment and selection
The recruitment and selection policy aims to ensure the safe and effective recruitment of anyone working with children or vulnerable adults.
It aims to:
- ensure that recruitment processes are fit for purpose
- appoint the best person for the job
- to ensure equality of opportunity for all applicants
- to ensure compliance with the council’s policies and plans relating to equality and diversity, and relevant employment legislation
- to promote the council’s values
- to meet the council’s operational requirements and strategic aims