You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
View your benefits account online
Council tax support and housing benefit claimants will be able to see:
- your claim details – the people in your household and the income and capital we are currently using to assess your claim
- your notification letters
- details of payments you have received
- details of any overpayments you may have received
- your next benefit payment and any deductions that are going to be made
- if you have reported a change, whether we have dealt with it
You'll need your PIN number to access your information, if this is the first time you're using this service we'll issue you with a pin.