You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Warrington Training Hub
Are you looking for professional, affordable training for your business? Look no further than Warrington Training Hub.
Based in the heart of Warrington, we offer 70 industry accredited training courses, with more than 120 courses on offer overall including health and safety, adult social care, customer service and leadership. We can also tailor training to suit your individual business needs.
Our popular courses
We offer a number of accredited First Aid courses through the Qualsafe awarding body, including:
- First Aid at Work (3 Day) Level 3 QCF
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid (2 Day)
- Mental Health First Aid
- First Aid at Work Requalifier (2 Day) Level 3 QCF
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
We offer a number of health and safety related courses including:
- Food Safety Level 2 (accredited)
- Moving & Handling (Non People)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Health & Safety Level 3 QCF (3 Day) (accredited)
- COSHH Awareness
- COSHH Level 2 Qualification
- Display Screen Equipment Assessor
- Fire Warden
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Lone Working & Personal Safety
- Premise Manager
We offer a range of public health training courses including healthy weight, mental health, substance misuse and sexual health.
We offer advice and support to practitioners, parents and carers on the many issues around childcare and early years across Warrington
Warrington Safeguarding Partnership (WSP) and Warrington Safeguarding Adults Board (WSAB) offer a programme of multi-agency training.
We offer a number of Adult Social Care related courses including:
- Moving & Handling (People)
- Moving & Handling (Refresher) (People)
- Medication Refresher
- Overview of Dementia Types and Medication Training
- Safeguarding Basic Awareness: Adult Care Staff
- Access to Records for Social Work Staff
- Communication & Handling Information
- Dementia & Cognitive Issues Awareness
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act for Decision Makers
- Person Centred Support