Warrington West Station opened in 2019, providing people in the west of Warrington with excellent links to central Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester and Manchester Airport.
The new station provides:
- A high-quality station building
- A staffed station
- Two trains every hour towards Manchester, and two towards Liverpool. Visit the Northern website for timetables
- High quality, easy access for cyclists and pedestrians [pdf]
- Safe, secure and convenient cycle parking
- Good interchange with bus services [pdf]
- Space for drop-off and taxis
- A large, secure pay and display car park with CCTV and lighting
The station was funded by Warrington Borough Council, the Department for Transport, developer contributions and Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership. It was constructed by Balfour Beatty.
If you have any questions or for more information, email email@example.com