Applying for a bin
Before you apply for an additional black bin, please read the following information carefully.
- You must complete all sections of the form. If you do not complete the form properly we will not process your application.
- If you have a family of six or more, you must have two blue bins before you can order another black bin. You can order blue bins on My Warrington.
- If you are not recycling all your waste properly you will not be able to get a second black bin. Please look at our 'What you can put in your black, blue and green bin' page if you are not sure.
- Once you have completed your application, we may check you are recycling as much as possible and putting the correct waste in each bin.
- You can have a maximum of one black bin (240L) with a black lid and one black bin (180L) with a red lid, (if approved) at your house. We will not empty any extra black bins at a house.
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay a £25 administration and delivery charge before the bin is delivered. The bin will remain property of Warrington Borough Council and will be removed if you stop recycling, use the black bin for garden waste or your circumstances change.
- If your application is successful the service will run for a maximum of 2 years after which you will need to reapply.
- Reconditioned bins might be used to fulfil your order.
- You can find out how we handle your information by reading our privacy notice.