You can order a new or replacement black, blue or garden waste bin if:
you’ve lost it
- it’s been stolen
- it’s been damaged or set on fire
- you’ve moved house and there are no bin(s)
- if you need an extra bin blue or green bin
How many bins you can have?
Each household is entitled to:
- one black bin
- two blue bins
- unlimited green bins (you’ll need a garden waste subscription for each one)
Each new or replacement household wheelie bin costs £25.
This covers admin and delivery costs.
If you order a new green bin, you’ll also need to pay for a yearly subscription to have it emptied.
We aim to deliver your new bin usually within 2 weeks.
We can deliver to your drive, front garden, back garden, other outside area, or your next door neighbour – please leave instructions on your bin order form.
Please make sure any gates are unlocked etc. We can’t enter garages or sheds. If you don’t tell us otherwise, we’ll leave the bin outside your property.
The bin may not be brand new, we often clean and repair bins so they can be used again. All bins delivered to you remain council property. It’s your responsibility to look after the bin, we aren’t responsible for any loss or damage after it’s been delivered.
Order a bin
You’ll need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- what colour and how many bin(s) you need
- why you need a new bin