We will remove offensive or racist graffiti from council owned land only.
- Reports of offensive or racist graffiti will be removed within 24 hours of being received
- Non-offensive graffiti on council land will not be removed
- We will not remove graffiti from private land, please refer your enquiry to the landowner
To report offensive or racist graffiti on council land only please use the online form and tell us:
- The location of the graffiti for example a public place or building
- What is says
- Is the graffiti in words, pictures drawn, painted, sprayed or scratched onto surfaces etc
Graffiti can be considered as causing criminal damage and a fine up to £5,000 or a prison sentence for up to ten years.