Unauthorised work is building work that has been started without having been properly approved.

If you think there is unauthorised work going ahead where you live then you can use this form to let us know.

It’s in everyone’s interest around you that building regulations are met.

Planning breach

If your report concerns a breach of planning control you should report that on the planning breach form instead.

To use this form you will need to tell us

  • Your name and address
  • Address of supposed unauthorised work
  • Nature of work