Walton Lea Crematorium, Chester Road, Walton, WA4 6TB
To speak to a member of staff in the reception office at Walton Lea Crematorium is by appointment only. Please call us on 01925 267731 to arrange an appointment or email us at email@example.com.
- Monday to Thursday 9am – 4.30pm
- Fridays 9am – 4pm
- Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you are visiting with your dog it must be kept on a lead at all times.
Summer - 1 April to 30 September
- Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends and Bank Holiday 9am - 5pm
Winter - 1 October to 31 March
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Weekends and Bank Holiday 9am - 4pm
Open when the building is staffed 9am - 4.45pm on weekdays and weekend mornings 9am - 1pm.
Flowers and tributes
You are welcome to place flowers on the grass in the Garden of Remembrance and scattering areas. To help us carefully and safely maintain the grounds, and to be considerate of all visitors, please:
- only place cut flowers (without any wrappings)
- don’t place items on, or attached to, any trees
- don’t plant anything, or disturb the ground in any way
- don’t place items in the scattering areas – this includes pots, glass, metal and ceramic tributes
We may remove items which are not permitted.
You may leave cards for specific occasions such as birthdays, mother’s days, father’s days and Christmas, but we’ll collect these during routine maintenance of the grounds.
You can place Christmas wreaths within the flower shelter area, and we’ll collect these after the new year.
Please note that no other items/pots/flowers may be placed on or around the memorial vases, sanctums or the memorial wall with the plaques on, or near the garden block vases, or the memorial benches.