Work in progress week commencing 21 March 2022
Remedial works to the footway and carriageway resurfacing undertaken as part of the Centre Park Link scheme are due to commence on Wilson Patten Street, Chester Road and Slutchers Lane from 21st March 2022 for a duration of 1 week.
In order to undertake these works the roads listed below will be closed on the following dates/ times:
- Slutchers Lane- full length:
- Northbound from 7pm until 6am on Monday 21 March 2022 and
- Both directions from 7pm until 6am on Tuesday 22, Thursday 24 and Friday 25 March 2022
- Chester Road from the junction of Wilderspool Causeway to the junction of Walton New Road from 7pm until 6am on Wednesday 23 March 2022
- Wilson Patten Street/ Parker Street from the junction of Liverpool Road to Bridgefoot:
- westbound from 7pm until 6am on Monday 21 March 2022 and
- both directions from 7pm until 6am on Friday 25 March 2022
Access will be maintained for residents, businesses and the train station, and pedestrian access will be maintained at all times under the control of the Principal Contractor Balfour Beatty during the working hours. Diversion routes will be signed on site and the roads will be reopened to traffic outside the working times.
Due to the classification and location of the road, resurfacing works will be carried out between 7pm and 1am. Quieter operations will then continue until 6am if required. We apologise in advance for any disruption and inconvenience this may cause.
Please note, these timescales are subject to change due to the nature of live construction projects. Any changes to the above will be reported on the Centre Park Link Website https://www.warrington.gov.uk/centreparklink.
We apologise for any inconvenience while these works are carried out. If you would like more information you can contact the project team by email at CPL@warrington.gov.uk.