You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Omega is the largest mixed-use development site in the North West. This £1bn, 575 acres mixed-use development will be delivered over the next 25 years with outstanding infrastructure links, including:
- immediate access to the M62 at Junction 8
- being situated 3 miles west of M6 / M62 interchange, midway between Manchester and Liverpool
Current occupiers include Brakes, Hermes, Travis Perkins, ASDA, Amazon, the Hut Group and Plastic Omnium.
The development will provide:
- 24,000 new jobs to the area
- new affordable houses for families, first time buyers and the elderly
- small shopping and leisure facilities for the local community
- vibrant landscaped, woodland, parkland and wildlife areas for the local community to enjoy
- a 35 acre ‘green heart’ park for use by the wider community