The Warrington Health and Wellbeing Board drives the work which is needed to meet the aims in the Health and Wellbeing Strategy, which includes helping you to:
- influence decisions and make healthy choices
- feel safe from crime
- have your physical and mental health valued
- look after yourself and manage your own care
- get the best care in the right place at the right time
- make sure your children get the best start in life
- live in a strong economy with local jobs
- live a healthy, fulfilling life into old age
It also must make sure that we protect the most vulnerable, and we stay focused on preventing ill-health and reducing inequalities.
We choose these priorities by looking at the data in the Warrington Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) and the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA). The JSNA pulls together lots of anonymous statistics about the health and lifestyle of local people, which means we can see where extra support or services are needed.
The board meets 5-6 times per year. Find out more about the Health and Wellbeing Board, what it does and who is a member, and you can read its meeting papers and annual reports.