Wellbeing is about having a good quality of life. Many different issues can affect your wellbeing - worries about money, feeling stuck in a rut, or maybe wanting help to change, like quitting smoking.
The Warrington Wellbeing team
Our team can help you get the information and support you need to start feeling back on track. They can provide some personal advice, or they help get support from an expert.
When we might need to refer you to someone else
The team is unable to provide emergency mental health support. If you need help right now, please:
- Contact your GP, or call the NHS 111 helpline if your GP practice is closed
- Call the Warrington Assessment Team on 01925 666647
- Call Samaritans on 116 123
- Visit happyoksad.org.uk for advice and information about support services that can help you
The team are not clinical staff so they cannot advise you or comment on medical conditions or medications. They are also not legal experts but they may be able to refer you to a professional who can help.
Local, 24/7 mental health crisis line
Call 0800 051 1508
The local mental health crisis line is:
- available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- for people experiencing a mental health crisis, who need urgent support
- for people concerned that a friend or family member is in a mental health crisis
- for people who live in Warrington, Halton, Knowsley or St Helens
- for people of all ages, including children and young people
- free to call
Find more about the crisis line, which is run by Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust.