Good Neighbours - Warrington Voluntary Action
Good Neighbours support people who are feeling lonely or have little or no contact throughout the week and need help with the little things. This could be anything from a friendly telephone call or getting involved with a group, helping with one-off tasks or doing some light exercise. Good Neighbours volunteers can:
- Make weekly phone calls for a friendly chat
- Meet for a weekly walk or chat either one-to-one or as part of a group
- Support people to get or remain engaged in community activities
- Help you build up your mobility with chair based exercises at home
- Collect things you need in the case of accident and emergency.