Menopause - General advice and resources
Changes in your hormones during menopause can impact your mental health as well as your physical health. Many people still associate menopause with physical symptoms such as hot flushes, but many find the psychological symptoms most challenging.
For more information about Menopause, including symptoms, visit the NHS website.
Further information and advice
- Women's Health Concern | Confidential Advice, Reassurance and Education (womens-health-concern.org)
- British Menopause Society | For healthcare professionals and others specialising in post reproductive health (thebms.org.uk)
- Menopause Matters, menopausal symptoms, remedies, advice
- #KnowYourMenopause Poster Campaign (pausitivity.co.uk)
- Premature menopause support - Charity for Women with POI | The Daisy Network
- LGBTQIA+ menopause support - information and resources for people identifying as LGBTQIA+ - Queer / LGBTQIA+ Menopause (queermenopause.com)
- Menopause social groups - Gather to eat cake, drink and discuss menopause (menopausecafe.net)
Bloggers and podcasts