The three legal eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You're aged 18 or over
- You're a British citizen, a national of an EEA State other than the United Kingdom, or a national of Switzerland
- You're seeking (either alone or with others) to acquire a serviced plot of land in the relevant authorities area to build a house to occupy as your sole or principal residence
Part 1 registration process requires information relating to the local eligibility conditions that have been set by the council. Our local eligibility criteria relate to your connection(s) with the borough and are as follows:
- You currently live in Warrington and have done so for at least two years
- You currently work in the Warrington
- You have a close family connection (close relative – parent/child/grandparent) living in Warrington, and they have done so for at least two years
- You're currently serving in the Armed Forces of the Crown or have left the service less than two years ago
An association/group is eligible for entry on the register if each member of the association/group meets all of the eligibility requirements for an individual. Suppose you (or a member of the group of people that you're representing) meet the three legal criteria. However, you do not satisfy the local eligibility criteria. In that case, we will include the group on Part 2 of the Register.
When applying as a group, you must appoint a member or officer to act as the lead contact for correspondence between the group and ourselves.
Before registering your interest, please note:
- We do not match applicants to specific plots of land or planning permissions
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a suitable plot will be available for you