Warrington Life Feedback
We value your feedback – whether it’s a compliment, comment or complaint. It’s really important to us to know what we’re doing well and what we can improve.
Some of the things we’ve changed since reading your feedback
- 'We now offer full careers guidance appointments by telephone as well as those online or in person’
- 91% of you said that there was enough information on our website
- A few of you said you’d like more information on volunteering, so we’ve added some information to our Planning your career page and Looking for work page
- 100% of you said the layout was easy enough to understand
- 45.83% of you wanted more information on Apprenticeships which we’ve included on our Apprenticeships and Traineeship page
- 54% of you wanted more information on careers advice, we have added how to contact us to speak to an adviser on our Planning your career page
- Some of you said you wanted additional information about Traineeships which we have added to our Apprenticeships and Traineeships page
Here’s how we’ve helped
Here’s a case study to show how our advisers have helped you...
Harvey's case study…
Before I started working with Sharon, my Adviser at Warrington Life, I wasn’t doing anything. I was thinking of working in a warehouse when I turned 18. I just wanted to learn a trade, I wanted to earn money. I wanted a job. Sharon told me about the scaffolding training with Simian. She told me that I would get my CSCS and COTS card and that once I had done some training and passed these tests I would get work experience which could lead to a job or apprenticeship. Since year 10 I have wanted my CSCS card. Sharon referred me, I did the training, passed the CSCS and cots test. I did one week work experience and got offered a job and will get training to become a scaffolder. I have been told that at 19 my wages will be about £16 per hour. I go in, work hard, come home and go to the gym. I’m sorted now.Yeah I would recommend getting help from Warrington Life. They know places to apply and help you with it. You get looked after.