Scheduled Maintenance: My Warrington (my.warrington.gov.uk) may be unavailable for a short time on 29 February 2020, between 11am to 12pm for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Appeal against a planning decision
If your application has been refused then try to adjust your plans so that we can come to an agreement.
If for some reason we can’t reach an agreement, you can appeal – as long as you do it within a certain time.
You can appeal against a decision if we:
- refuse your application
- give you permission, but add conditions you object to
- don’t approve something reserved under an ‘outline permission’ (planning permission for a general idea, not a specific plan)
- refuse to approve something we told you to build as part of a previous planning application
- don’t make a decision within the deadline
- serve an enforcement notice (because we think you have done something without permission) and you don’t agree.