Please tell us as much information as possible such as:
- about the person - like their name, address or a description of them
- their vehicle registration number
- a description of their vehicle
- where they usually park and when
Return a blue badge
If you have a blue badge which:
- you don’t need anymore, including expired badges
- is too damaged or worn to use
- belongs to someone who has died
- you’ve found somewhere
Please hand it in to us at Contact Warrington or post to Blue Badge Team, Lower Ground Floor, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington WA1 2NH
The blue badge scheme is a national scheme across the UK and recognised in Europe. We issue badges in accordance with the guidelines and regulations provided by the Department for Transport (DfT).
Remember, never pay someone to apply for you! Please ignore any websites or companies which offer to apply for a blue badge on your behalf, especially for a fee. If you've been affected by a scam like this please contact Citizens Advice.
If you have any problems applying for your blue badge please get in touch with Contact Warrington so that we can help.
26-30 Horsemarket St