If an adult moves in or out of your home this could affect the amount of council tax you need to pay, so it’s really important that you tell us as soon as possible - especially if you are the person staying in the property

Tell us someone has moved out and you now you live alone

Tell us someone has moved in or come to stay (including friends or family)

Tell us you're moving home

Tell us someone has died

Tell us someone in your household is now a student

Tell us that someone in your household has gone into care or hospital for a period of time

Cancelling a discount

To cancel a discount please email counciltax@warrington.gov.uk with:

  • your full name, address, and account reference number (if you have it)
  • the date the change has/will happen
  • as much information as you can as to why you are asking for your discount to be cancelled