Skip to content Skip to main navigation

Council tax

The online form for new Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support is not available from Thursday 23 February to Monday 27 February.

Please use this printable pdf form during this time.

Most homes must pay council tax...

There is one bill per home, whether it is a house, bungalow, flat, maisonette, mobile home or houseboat, and whether it is owned or rented. 

Find out how much you need to pay, whether you can apply for a discount or exemption, or get more information about how your bill is worked out.

If you're having problems paying see how we can help.

Contact us