Talking Points are places you can go to get face-to-face information, support and guidance to help you to live well in Warrington. Through these sessions, you can be connected to people, places and services that can support you. Drop in to any Talking Point for support:
- The Gateway (Sankey Street, WA1 1SR) - Every Tuesday 10:00 – 12:00
- Latchford Methodist Church Hall (WA4 1LH) - Every Wednesday 11:30 – 1:30
- Burtonwood Library (Chapel Lane, WA5 4PS) - Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday 3:00 – 5:00
- Burtonwood Community Centre (WA5 4LH) - Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday 1:00 – 3:00
- The Encounter in Birchwood (WA3 7PQ) - Every Thursday 10:00 – 12:00
Talking Points come under the Warrington Together Partnership. This means we are from multiple agencies and organisations so between us are able to offer the right support, through having good conversations in a warm and welcoming environment.