Casual Reablement Support Workers - Variable Permanent Hours
Are you caring, compassionate and respectful and do you want to make a difference to the lives of people in Warrington?
We are looking for casual Reablement support workers to join our Intermediate care at home team.
About the role
It doesn't matter whether you have previous experience or not, but if you want to help people, the role of care assistant / reablement support worker could be for you.
You don’t need any qualifications or previous work experience to apply for this role, what’s really important are your values and your attitude towards working with people who need care and support.
We will train you to work with those who need our services to encourage them and help them to become independent so that they can stay in their home environment whilst ensuring that they are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
What you can bring:
- Your caring nature and values of treating people with dignity and respect
- The willingness to be trained to a minimum of Level 2 NVQ/QCF in Care if you do not already have a qualification
- A basic level of reading and writing skills.
- A current driving licence or we can discuss supporting you to achieve this.
- The ability and willingness to work to a rota that includes evenings and weekends
In return we offer:
- A competitive rate of pay with payment by shift not by call and enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Full training and the opportunity to develop a career in the care sector
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Use of a pool car (with fuel) during your shift to travel between calls
- Uniform provided
You can start to make a real difference by joining our organisation that is committed to maintaining standards of excellence in the provision of care. A great career in Adult Social Care could start here!!
For an informal chat about the casual positions and working at Warrington Borough Council please contact Team Managers Marie O'Connor or Michelle Wall on 01925 443071.