Everyone wants a health and social care system to be proud of, one that’s fit for the future and built to last.
Here in Warrington, these organisations are working in partnership to deliver just that.
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (WHH)
- Warrington Borough Council (WBC)
- NHS Warrington Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BW)
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NWB)
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire
- Primary care representatives
- Warrington Third Sector Health and Wellbeing Alliance
All these agencies are creating an integrated care system (ICS) for Warrington in line with the new NHS Long Term Plan and the government’s expectation that all parts of England will have joined up systems by 2021.