After you apply, we’ll contact you and let you know if there’s a permit available.
If there is, you’ll need to pay within seven days by:
- Credit/debit card – over the phone (we’ll contact you)
- Cash – you can pay at 1 Time Square
- Cheque – payable to Warrington Borough Council
- Postal order – payable to Warrington Borough Council
- Direct debit – we’ll send you a direct debit form with your application, which you need to fill in and send back to us within seven days, along with a cheque for the first month of your contract. Direct debits will be taken on the first working day of the month.
We can’t accept online payments at the moment.
Send cheques and postal orders to: Car Parking Services, East Annexe, Town Hall, Sankey Street, Warrington, WA1 1UH