Scheduled Maintenance: My Warrington (my.warrington.gov.uk) may be unavailable for a short time on 29 February 2020, between 11am to 12pm for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Apply for contract parking at a council car park
Contract parking permits are cheaper than the standard daily parking rates - you could save up to 30%. You can also spread the cost of your parking by paying monthly via direct debit, and you won’t have to queue at the payment machines!
How to apply for contract parking
You’ll need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- make, model and colour of your car
- the car's registration number
Please note that there's currently a waiting list for our car parks. Once you've submitted the form, you'll be notified when a space becomes available.
Contracts run from 1 April to 31 March every year. If you want to sign up part way through the year we’ll charge you from the month you sign up until 31 March.
Time Square multi story car park - annual contract is £500 (including VAT), or £41.66 per month.
Warrington Town Hall car park - annual contract is £756 (including VAT), or £63 per month.
5 day permit (Monday - Friday): £125.00 a year between April and March or pro rata depending upon remaining months of £10.42 per month.
7 day permit: £150.00 a year between April and March or pro rata depending upon remaining months of £12.50 per month.
After you apply, we’ll contact you and let you know if there’s a permit available.
If there is, you’ll need to pay within seven days by:
- Credit/debit card – over the phone (we’ll contact you)
- Cash – you can pay at New Town House reception on Buttermarket Street
- Cheque – payable to Warrington Borough Council
- Postal order – payable to Warrington Borough Council
- Direct debit – we’ll send you a direct debit form with your application, which you need to fill in and send back to us within seven days, along with a cheque for the first month of your contract. Direct debits will be taken on the first working day of the month.
We can’t accept online payments at the moment.
Send cheques and postal orders to: Car Parking Services, Warrington Borough Council, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NH.
If you change your car
Let us know if you change your car. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01925 442865.
If you want to cancel your parking pass, let us know in writing. We’ll refund you for every complete month remaining on your contract, minus a £10 administration fee.
If you pay by direct debit we can’t give a refund for any money you’ve already paid, and it’s your responsibility to cancel the direct debit after you’ve written to us to cancel the contract.
- If you don’t pay within seven days we’ll cancel the contract
- The contract is only valid for the car park you applied for
- You can’t reserve a parking space
- You can’t give the parking pass to anyone else or use it in a different car
- Only cars and small vans can use the car parks
- We may cancel your pass if you misuse it, or misuse the car park
- Vehicles are left at your own risk, we can’t accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your vehicle, its accessories or contents