Problems we can deal with
- Parking on yellow lines
- Parking in waiting or loading bays
- Parking issues around schools
- Requests for new single/double yellow lines
We can also investigate if someone is selling vehicles on a street, or if a garage is repairing vehicles on the road, but please report this as a nuisance vehicle.
Problems we can’t deal with
- A vehicle blocking a road which could cause a danger to others
- A vehicle blocking a pavement or blocking access to a property, for example parked on a dropped kerb
- Speed restrictions or careless driving
To report this, please call Cheshire Police on 101.
Report a parking problem
Report unlawful parking or school parking problems, or ask for new yellow lines
You’ll need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- as much information as possible about the problem
- where the problem is
- details about the vehicle and whether it happens often
If you want us to put down new single or double yellow lines, please tell us why in as much detail as possible.