You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
To report flytipping or littering you’ll need to tell us:
- As much detail as possible about the location of the flytipping or littering
- If you witnessed the rubbish being dumped:
- The date, day and time of the incident
- A description of the people dumping the waste
- If a vehicle was involved – can you tell us the make, model, colour, registration number etc?
- If you didn’t witness the flytipping, give an approximate date of when the rubbish was dumped, or when you first noticed it
- A description of what has been dumped, and the quantity
- Your name and contact details – We may need to contact you for more information to help us to prosecute the flytipper.
- You can also upload up to three photos with your report
If you think the dumped rubbish is hazardous, i.e. asbestos, flammable materials, etc, then please call us so that we can deal with it as soon as possible: 01925 443322.