Online forms: Flytipping and littering
To report flytipping or littering you’ll need to tell us:
- As much detail as possible about the location of the flytipping or littering
- If you witnessed the rubbish being dumped:
- The date, day and time of the incident
- A description of the people dumping the waste
- If a vehicle was involved – can you tell us the make, model, colour, registration number etc?
- If you didn’t witness the flytipping, give an approximate date of when the rubbish was dumped, or when you first noticed it
- A description of what has been dumped, and the quantity
- Your name and contact details – We may need to contact you for more information to help us to prosecute the flytipper.
- You can also upload up to three photos with your report
If you think the dumped rubbish is hazardous, i.e. asbestos, flammable materials, etc, then please call us so that we can deal with it as soon as possible: 01925 443322.
Please note: Officers can only investigate or take action against anyone fly-tipping or littering on council land.
We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested.
Please note: For security reasons our online forms have a 10-minute timeout feature (per page of the form) - the details you have entered will NOT be saved if you take more than 10 minutes to type information into each page of the form.
Therefore if the details of your complaint will take a while to type, you may like to draft the wording before you begin this form, and then copy and paste it in response to the relevant questions.