We can investigate fixed lights i.e. flood lights and security lights affecting your property.

We cannot investigate street lights for light pollution but you can report a problem with a street light online

Officers will investigate complaints about light and may be able to take action to stop it from affecting you.

We encourage you to approach your neighbour or business to talk to them about the problem before contacting the council