You can report offensive smells from residential properties, industrial premises and farming practises to us. We may be able to investigate and take action to stop it from affecting you.

The law does not allow us to deal with cooking smells coming from domestic homes which may include your neighbour’s property.

We encourage you to approach your neighbour or associated business to talk to them about the problem before contacting the council

10 December 2021